Rick Stein At Home: Recipes, Memories and Stories from a Food Lover's Kitchen
Author: Rick Stein
I decided last year that each town/city that I visited would put a book into my collection. When I went on a girls day out to Gore last month, I picked up Rick Stein At Home. I had no idea that when I told friends about my now cookbook, that they would tell me they watch him on TV. I was just adding to my collection on my memorable moments bookcase. There is no need for Pandora charms or jewellery items when you can have a new book to treasure.... unless there are gifts heading my way then by all means don't limit the jewellery choices!
Why did I choose Rick Stein At Home over all the other cookbooks on offer that day:
- I judge books by their covers and this one hooked my in.
- It is hard cover
- I like cookbooks that are easily left on a coffee table and displayable
- Plenty of pictures (cookbooks must have pictures or I won't purchase them)
- More than 100 recipes!
- The ingredients looked like I would have them in my cupboard
- The extra detail - information and stories that make it more than a recipe book
- A ribbon
- Let's make that two ribbons - I like a couple of ribbons so I can book mark pages that I am cooking. If there are two ribbons then I can easily flick between the pages while cooking one meal