Author: Nadia Lim
Here is my latest recipe book investment and it hasn't taken me long to fall in love with it.
This books ticks the boxes in many ways in our house...
- It's full of healthy recipes. Okay there are a few that aren't 100% good for you but we all need a little of these treats especially with Christmas about here. But over all there are 100+ recipes and most are on the healthy side.
- Allergy awareness. Most recipes have DF (Dairy free)/GF (gluten free) stated on each page. But to add to my happiness they have substitutes for each where possible.
- The pictures! I am a picture girl. My recipe collection must all contain pictures and if possible a picture for every recipes. Box ticked 😀
- Hard cover - perfect.
- No dust cover - these just annoy me they end up tattered
- Ribbon - some one should create their recipe book with more than one ribbon because we all need to highlight several recipes sometimes 😏
Oh yes... the recipes I have tried so far, especially the bountiful bars, are delicious!
So, do you still have a present to get someone? You don't have much time left 😶 I recommend this one for anyone who can never have too many recipe books.
Here are over 100 favourite recipes that I cook over and over again for friends and family, including everyday healthy meals and more indulgent 'special occasion' dishes. You're guaranteed plenty of happy cooking and eating with the likes of pumpkin pie pancakes, my Malaysian chicken rendang, comforting meatball and chicken bakes, jelly-tipped ice creams, plum and white chocolate short cake, delicious, colourful salads and healthier baking. There are no fancy, hard-to-find ingredients or tricky techniques, just recipes that will make you proud as punch when you bring them to the table. All the recipes have nutritional analyses and there are lots of gluten-free and dairy-free options. Enough said, now lets eat!